RUMAFRICA Magazine

RUMAFRICA FASHION

RUMAFRICA FASHION

APOSTLE & PROPHET JOSEPHAT ELIAS MWINGIRA : INSPIRATION MESSAGE


When we Saints do according to what God desires, we shall become the best. So, always call upon Jesus to judge you according to HIS righteousness.
Proverbs 8:17-20 “I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment.” (KJV)
Once you accept to walk according to God’s schedule, you will rejoice daily. So, follow God’s schedule with all diligence, so that HE may shine HIS light upon you, so that you may be able to see what you are required to see.
#Ask_yourself! “Are you ready to follow God’s schedule?”

Comments